lunes, 12 de enero de 2009

Glen Glenn "The Glen Glenn Story" y "Everybody's Movin' Again"



01 - If I Had Me A Woman
02 - One Cup Of Coffee
03 - Hold Me Baby
04 - Baby Let's Play House
05 - Laurie Ann
06 - Be-Bop-A-Lula
07 - Kitty Kat
08 - Everybody's Movin'
09 - Shake, Rattle And Roll
10 - Treat Me Nice
11 - Blue Jeans And A Boy's Shirt
12 - I Got A Woman
13 - Kathleen
14 - Would Ja'
15 - I'm Glad My Baby's Gone Away
16 - Down The Line
17 - Come On
18 - Flip, Flop And Fly
19 - Jack And Jill Boogie
20 - I Sure Do Love You Baby
21 - Bony Moronie
22 - Mean Woman Blues
23 - Rock 'N' Roll Ruby
24 - Sick And Tired
25 - Rockin' Round The Mountain
26 - Why Don't You Love Me
27 - Ugly And Slouchy
28 - You Win Again
29 - Everybody's Movin' Again

DESCARGAR: http://rapidshare.com/files/138740235/Glen_Glenn.zip

1 comentario:

  1. Hola,estoy flipando con tu pagina,como con Uncle Girls... y otras.
    Saludos Emilio.-Florián Rockin-

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales