lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

Rock And Roll Dance Party




















01 - The Four Tunes - Three Little Ckickens (2:04)
02 - The Tibbs Brothers - Miss Rip Van Winkle (2:16)
03 - Carl Mann - Till I Waltz Again With You (3:03)
04 - Big Bob - Your Line Was Busy (1:53)
05 - The Videos - Trickle Trickle (2:05)
06 - The Danleers - My Flaming Heart (2:09)
07 - Franklin Brothers - So Real (2:03)
08 - Roddy Jackson - I've Got My Sights On Someone New (2:25)
09 - The Fairlanes - Johnny Rhythm (2:15)
10 - Sleepy King - Rock Rock (1:59)
11 - Jimmy Witherspoon - My Girl Ivy
12 - Billy Brown - Lost Weekend
13 - The Skee Brothers - Big Deal
14 - Guitar Slim - Oh Yeah
15 - The Ivies - I Really Want You to Know
16 - Charlie Rich - She Loved Everybody But Me
17 - The Jewels - Rickety Rock
18 - Herbie Smith - Baby Moon
19 - The Tones - Three Little Loves
20 - Gene Ross - The Only One
21 - Eddie Quinteros - Come dance With Me
22 - The Velvets - Dance Honey Dance
23 - Hayden Thompson - Pretty Little Love Song
24 - Elchords - Gee I'm In Love
25 - Nappy Brown - Oh you don't know

DESCARGAR: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=C1LDDRBS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales