
01 - Rock and Roll Ruby
02 - I'd Rather Be Safe Than Sorry
03 - Black Jack David
04 - Ubangi Stomp
05 - Tell Me Who
06 - Tonight Will Be the Last Night
07 - The Darkest Cloud
08 - So Long, I'm Gone
09 - Who Took My Baby
10 - Miss Froggie
11 - Red Cadillac and a Black Moustache
12 - Stop the World
13 - Got Love If You Want It
14 - I Fell in Love
15 - Dear John [Studio Talk + Master]
16 - Hank Snow Medley [Alternate 4]
17 - Do I Love You
18 - Uranium Rock
19 - Goodbye Mr. Love
20 - Sweet, Sweet Girl [False Start + Master]
21 - I Couldn't Take the Chance
22 - I Like Your Kind of Love
23 - Uranium Rock [Alternate Take]
24 - Goodbye Mr. Love [Alternate Take]
25 - Stop the World
26 - Rock and Roll Ruby [Alternate Take]
27 - So Long, I'm Gone [Alternate Take 2]
28 - Old Lonesome Feeling [Incomplete Take]
29 - My Hanging Day
30 - Sweet, Sweet Girl [Alternate Take]
DESCARGAR: http://rapidshare.com/files/151117334/Rockabilly_Legend.zip

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario